DETAILS: This assignment is focused on project stakeholders and managing their expectations.
The number of words required is 400-500.
Don’t forget to use in-text citations and a reference citation at the end using proper APA style. Please consult Purdue’s Online Writing Lab (OWL) website or your APA guide to assist you. See: OWL APA Style Guide for assistance.
QUESTIONS/TOPICS TO RESPOND TO FOR YOUR POST (Reply to all the questions/topics INDIVIDUALLY)
- Describe the difference in “product” and “project” scope and use an example to illustrate each.
- What “tools” can you think of that help both define and then capture the project both in the early stages (preliminary scope) and as we further define the scope?
- What information, project “artifacts” or other documents serve as INPUTS when determining the project scope?
- How is the project scope related to a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)?
- In your own words, what is “scope creep” and how can you both PREVENT and CONTROL it?