The customer service department is going to play a major role in the upgrade, but not all members of the department are familiar with how projects like this are managed. Prepare a presentation to familiarize the customer service team with the project management process groups and the ten Knowledge Areas. The purpose of your presentation is to prepare the customer service team for what is to come in the days ahead and the activities they will participate in and observe.
Your presentation must be 7â€“10 slides with 150â€“200 words of speaker notes per slide. Additionally, include a title and reference slide. The title slide (including topic title, your name, etc.) makes your presentation look and appear professional. The reference slide at the end with correctly APA style formatted references ensures your information and positions are substantiated and that credit for others’ work is acknowledged with correctly APA style formatted in-text citations in your speaker notes.
- Address the following in a PowerPoint presentation of 7â€“10 slides:
- What are the project management process groups?
- What is the purpose of each of the groups?
- What are the ten Knowledge Areas of project management?
- Explain each area and its importance to the project management process.
- Include title and reference slides in your presentation. These are not included in the 7â€“10 slides.
- Each slide must be supported with 150â€“200 words of speaker notes.
- Be sure that all sources are referenced using APA style