In this assignment, you will review your current level of adjustment.
Write a one to two (1-2) page paper in which you:
- Reflect on how well you are:
- adjusting to your life in terms of subjective well-being, diversity, contexts, and / or thinking critically.
- balancing your priorities, specifically with home, work, school, recreation, and / or family.
- developing your identity, specifically self-esteem, self-concept, ethnicity, and / or gender.
- coping with stress, specifically social support, multiple coping strategies, and / or self-control.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; Since the only resources you will be using for this assignment are the article and your textbook, you need not include a reference page. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Define psychology and psychological adjustment.
- Identify contextual variables (e.g., culture) that impact psychological adjustment.
- Describe self-concept, self-esteem, and identity.
- Define stress, stressors, and coping strategies, and contemplate their relationship to health and wellness.
- Use critical thinking skills to reflect on personal experiences with adjustment and identify new strategies for personal growth.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in psychology.
- Write clearly and concisely about psychology using proper writing mechanics.