in 250 300 words address the following two questions
Your team will create the final report to the board (250-300 words), which will be a written summary of performance. The report to the executive board should include the following components
1. Review significant events that affected the company or market.
2. Assess your current situation in the market, considering your firm’s strengths and weaknesses.
***You are required to use at least one academic reference to support your reasoning.
***Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide.
****This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
****You will be graded on (Rubric):
1. Financial and Market Performance: The financial and market performance information is present and provides a thorough justification for actions taken against the marketing plan, departures from the marketing plan, and significant events that affected the company. There is clear indication of the outcome after departing from the marketing plan.
2. Current Situation and Market Evaluation: The current situation or market evaluation thoroughly identifies the internal strengths and weaknesses, and external opportunities and threats. There is a detailed explanation of goals, focus, culture, customers, and competition with evidence to support the assessment.
3. Documentation of Sources (citations, footnotes, references, bibliography, etc., as appropriate to assignment and style): Sources are completely and correctly documented, as appropriate to assignment and style, and format is free of error.