Question 1:The final project for this course is the creation of a corporate social responsibility (CSR) addendum to the business plan you created in MBA 560: Marketing and Strategy. The CSR addendum will include a brief discussion of the mission, vision, and values of the company; the impact of trends in corporate culture and social responsibility on business ideas; and the potential ethical or regulatory issues that affect the corporate strategy and brand development. The CSR addendum will conclude with a discussion of the best potential outcome of the companyâ€™s CSR efforts and the intrinsic and extrinsic rewards for the company.
For this milestone, submit a draft of the Decision Making and Impact portions of the final project (Sections IV and V). Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
- Decision Making
- Decisions: Based on the potential business ethics and regulatory issues that you previously described, what are the business decisions that you will need to make? What processes will be used to make these decisions?
- Culture: How will these decisions and processes impact business sustainability and elements of corporate culture such as corporate citizenship, philanthropy, community involvement, the environment, and causal support?
- Stakeholders: How will stakeholder groups be affected by these decisions and processes? For example, will any groups be alienated?
- Community: Evaluate how the business ethics and regulatory issues that you previously described will impact the community served by your business or the community where your business is located. Support your response with research in best practices in CSR.
- Global Environment: Evaluate how the business ethics and regulatory issues that you previously described will impact the global environment of your business. Support your response with research in best practices in CSR.
Guidelines for Submission: Your paper must be submitted as an 8-10 page Microsoft Word document with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one- inch margins, and sources cited in APA format.